Protect Aluflash 300 mm Corrugated - Grey - 5m
Product code: GVALUFLASH300X5C
Protect Aluflash Corrugated - Grey 5m roll. Unlike Lead this environmentally friendly light weight alternative is easy to form without the need for specialist skills. The handy 300mm x 5m Cross-Corrugated roll makes it ideal for awkward profiles and detailing as the corrugation provides extra movement and malleability. Adhesive backed with a durable solvent lacquered upper surface which will not oxidise, stain or require patination oil. A versatile product that can be used in many applications not just as a flashing material.
- Lightweight, easy to form and safe to handle.
- Easy to install because of integral self-adhesive backing.
- Minimum 30 year design life.
- Non-toxic. No potential hazards for installer and no contamination of run-off water.
- Environmentally friendly. Suitable for rain water harvesting systems.
- 6% the weight of code 4 lead, providing health and safety benefits for installers.
- Easy to form over a range of roof profiles without the need for specialist skills or tools.
- Highly durable surface finish, which does not oxidise, stain or require patination oil.
- BMTRADA certified.
|£9.00 Extended Lead Time 7-10 Working Days inc. VAT - Mainland UK Only (NB: Orders placed after 3pm Fri will be dispatched the following Mon (In the event of a Good Fri/Bank Hol. Mon, this will be Tue))||£9.00|
|£9.00 Extended Lead Time 20 Working Days inc. VAT - Mainland UK Only (NB: Orders placed after 3pm Fri will be dispatched the following Mon (In the event of a Good Fri/Bank Hol. Mon, this will be Tue))||£9.00|
|Product Type||RA, RA - LA|