Protect Viking Air 1m x 50m
Product code: GVPROVIKINGAIR/1M
Protect Viking Air 1m x 50m air and vapour permeable (LR) underlay for pitched roof construction. Protect Viking Air is for use in warm or cold pitched roof constructions, helping to avoid the risk of harmful condensation without the need for additional ventilation in the roof space. Easy to cut and lightweight makes for easier installation.
- Superior airflow permeability, with market leading performance
- Highly vapour permeable, but entirely watertight
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roofspace
- Tough and durable
- UV stable and heat resistant
- Independently BMTRADA and CE certified to ensure compliance with BS EN 13859-1
- For use in wind uplift zones 1-4 at 345mm batten gauge.
- Also available in 1.5m x 50m
|£9.00 Extended Lead Time 7-10 Working Days inc. VAT - Mainland UK Only (NB: Orders placed after 3pm Fri will be dispatched the following Mon (In the event of a Good Fri/Bank Hol. Mon, this will be Tue))||£9.00|
|£9.00 Extended Lead Time 20 Working Days inc. VAT - Mainland UK Only (NB: Orders placed after 3pm Fri will be dispatched the following Mon (In the event of a Good Fri/Bank Hol. Mon, this will be Tue))||£9.00|
|Product Type||RU, RU - P|
|Wind Uplift Resistance at 345mm||Zones 1-4|